Countdown till we tee off ...
The 10TH Anniversary of THE WORLD HICKORY OPEN
Carnoustie Championship Course - October 19th - 23rd 2015.
Current Holder - Sandy Lyle.
Last year's winner Sandy Lyle. Can you follow in his footsteps to become World Hickory Champion, 2015, playing on a British Open Championship course ?
The world’s leading hickory golf event is celebrating its 10th birthday and, played in the legendary golfing landscape of Carnoustie Country, is doing so in style.
- The fabulous Carnoustie Championship Course
- The Archie Baird Trophy for the leading Amateur
- A commemorative medal for all players
- A complimentary pullover from well known manufacturer with World Hickory logo
- The welcome of The Carnoustie Hotel
- A cocktail evening with WHO Chairman, Lionel Freedman and his wife, Beth
- The 10th Anniversary Hickory Open Dinner with guest speakers
- An invitation to play in the 2-Day Hickory International Triangular Match
Entry fees from only £345, it’s your chance to join the world’s hickory golfing fraternity for a wonderful week, on a wonderful course and playing a wonderful game. And doing so with a smile.